Committed to You, Your Clients and Your Bottom Line
Redstone Gateway is quickly becoming the premier location for organizations working on Redstone projects. No other location in Huntsville provides the proximity, access, growth opportunities, or flexibility available to Redstone Gateway tenants. We appreciate the role tenant brokers play in the development process and we value those relationships.
Why Redstone Gateway Is Right for Your Clients?
- The Ideal Location – Secured and unsecured Class A office campuses sit right at the main gate into Redstone Arsenal, giving your clients an advantageous location. In addition, a portion of the lease funds go back to the Army for infrastructure improvements.
- Options To Suit Your Client’s Needs – Whether you work with office or retail tenants, we have opportunities for you. Single and multi-tenant office building opportunities are available, as well as restaurant, retail and hospitality.
- Room for Growth – The park will cover 4.6 million square feet built out in 3 phases over the next 15 – 20 years.
- Retail Amenities in Development – Up to 124,000 SF will be devoted to retail, service and restaurants, including up to 300 hotel rooms and conference facilities.
- Build-To-Suit Solutions – Our team’s expertise covers a wide-range of planning, development and construction capabilities to suit your client’s needs.
- The Team – Redstone Gateway is a partnership between COPT (Corporate Office Properties Trust), Jim Wilson & Associates (JWA), the U.S. Army and Redstone Arsenal.
Why Should You Work With Us?
COPT and JWA have extensive experience in Alabama and across the country. COPT specializes in technically sophisticated, mission critical environments working with the country’s leading defense contractors. JWA excels in retail and hospitality development across some of the fastest growing cities in Alabama and the South.
Together, we are committed to providing our tenants the highest level of service, to designing real estate solutions that maximize value for clients and in supporting the brokers who represent them.
- We Pay Competitive Commissions – We value relationships with tenant brokers. We pay competitive fees and we pay them on time.
- Our Track Record and Experience – We have vast experience designing, developing and operating some of the country’s most advanced mission-critical and data facilities for defense contractor tenants. Put that experience to work.
- We Make Your Job Easier – We make it a point to provide resources that anticipate client needs and make tenant brokers’ lives easier.
- We Respect the Broker-Tenant Relationship – We understand the time and energy that goes into building strong partner relationships.
- Your Customers Will Love Us – COPT has been rated “Best in Industry” ten years in a row, as awarded by CEL & Associates’ national survey of tenant satisfaction.
What are Current Projects in Development or Under Construction?
Download the “Broker Briefing Sheet” below for the latest information on all projects currently in development or under construction.
- Townplace Suites by Marriott – 200-room [check] extended-stay hotel that puts guests at ease for the long haul. Expected opening: 1st Quarter 2016
- Restaurants and conference facility – 3 restaurants and a conference center are currently under construction. Expected launch of [check date]
- 4100 Market Street – 33,000 SF single story office building ready for construction as soon as tenant demand materializes.